elvis4everfansite
elvis4everfansite
elvis4everfansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLACE FOR ELVIS FANS AND ETA TO HANG OUT

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» HAPPY B IRTHDAY THREAD
PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:06 pm by Admin

» djval elvis live radio shows ..
PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 pm by Guest

» ELVIS - DURING THE ERAS -
PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Guest

» ELVIS SONGS GALORE
PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:46 pm by Guest

» DJ VAL ELVIS SONGS GALORE
PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» djvalelvis @ DISCOVERY RADIO
PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:29 pm by Guest

» A LOOK AT '1266 DOLAN DRIVE'
PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:18 pm by Guest

» ''The Musical Influences of Elvis Presley''
PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:28 pm by Guest

» elvis night the place to hang out
PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 pm by Admin

tiny chat elvis
video chat provided by Tinychat

PLEASE STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT    PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 pm

I'll start with my own favorite eras and concerts that i like -

Lets See what others think and each of us who join in will learn and compare -

So Elvis fans who have registered with this site - Please Join In and make this one of the very best sites to date -

This is just for fun and for evry one to join in with their ideas and knowledge on Elvis -

Now we would like to remember and keep Elvis as our idol 4 ever and keep him on my minds So Please Join In Okay -

Thank You -

Well heres some of my favorite eras and concerts that I Love

As You may be aware of -

I Love Elvis Throughout his career and Life - So Here Listed is some of my favorites
Enjoy and Join In .

1. Elvis - 56 - because he was raw and had a great beat to his music and feel for it and he could portray and be himself on stage and in the studio - he did great songs too and had a good rhythm to them all -

He co - produced each song he did and did them well and those songs were selling records too in the fifties despite what some people said about him in segrated America -

Rock and Roll Music was banned on many radio stations in America during teh 50's - But Elvis strived on and sold records -

2. Elvis - 68 Tv Special
Because he was unique and vibrant and did as he pleased despite the Colonels decision on making it yet another Xmas Show like -Andy Williams and such -

The Colonel just wanted Elvis to sing xmas songs and go off air -
This was not so - as you are aware of - Elvis again did what he did. He did his best and did his own songs and he looked great too in black leathers and by doing this he sold many Lps of show soundtrack and even did well in single and Lp charts -

He was still assigned to do his contract with Mgm on two movies - but this was a stepping stone and career move to play to audiences again - by doing this show he went to Vegas and did shows to all fans from all over teh world - who joined the lines of fans to see him -

3 - Aloha From Hawaii -
By playing to audiences at Vegas and On Tour in America - The Colonel and Elvis decided to play to the world via satellite -

This was decided during late 72 - when The Colonel and his company decided that Elvis couldn't go to each country around the world to play to fans due to security issues , etc and for main reason that the colonel couldn't travel outside the USA -that Elvis should be beamed via satelite to every country at a set time when the satelite transmission was great - and Every fan / fans who didnt see Elvis at Vegas during early 70s see him on TV .

This show turned out to be the most watched show on January 14th 1973 from Honolulu - Hawaii-

It was staged at The Honolulu International Center -

During late 1972 - November 18th 1972 -

Japanese TV Crew filmed this show at Honolulu - exactly same stage used by Elvis and his band in Hawaii -

Elvis wore a blue Tiffany Suit during this show - When Elvis did the Aloha transmission on January 14th 73 -

He was great and raised over 75,000 US dollars - He even bought his own ticket for show - This is considered to day as the most watched concert vaia satelite at one time - Over 1 Billion people watched this show -

The Colonel got idea to made worldwide TV special, while watching Nixon's visit in China on summer 1972.

He suggest that NBC do that to Elvis on his November 17th - 18th, 1972 concerts (there were three concerts on those two days).

But because Elvis on Tour was on movie theaters at that same time, the TV special was postponed to January 1973.

According to Wikipedia, "Sandro was also the first singer to perform a television concert via satellite in the World's History.

The concert was broadcast live from Madison Square Garden on April 1970, and marked the debut of a Latin American artist for a world audience."

Well that's 3 of my favorite eras and Concerts -
I love all eras and Elvis career as a fan - Now lets see what your's - Ty in advance - Very Happy Smile cheers

Last edited by KARLOS 001 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: elvis ERA   PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:25 pm

MY FAVORITE ERA IS 68 COMBACK SPECIAL.
Elvis in his leather suit xx.

thank karlos for this awesome topic.

Back to top Go down
https://elvispresley4ever.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Great era    PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 pm

ty val for ya comment - bounce bounce
Ill add more soon - ty once again Val bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT    PLEASE  STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT  Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE STATE YA FAVORITE ERA OR CONCERT
Page 1 of 1